I think I can only update every Tuesday when I dont WoW.. Any other time is obviously taken up by it. Lol anyway.. Happy birthday to you! No presents, no fancy stuff, maybe I will try to get you a present some time over the weekend, but it seems these kind of things always slip my mind.. WoW is higher priority!

Imagine in the future.. Im sitting there happily playing WoW 3 then suddenly this woman claiming to be my wife pops out of the kitchen reminding me exasperatedly to pick up my KIDS from CCA or tuition or whatever.. Or imagine.. Kids studying for exams.. Father playing games.. Father scolds kids for not playing games with him.. Ooops lol.. Guess to be a gamer you cant have girls kids or family.. you need to be committed! Im not ready to give up playing games as of yet..

I saw this quote on the mindef games forums..

"Girls will come and go, but my games will be with me forever!"

Unless the girl is a gamer as well.. But guess the chance of me finding such a person is so low I guess I will just remain single eh? No big loss anyway, I dont spend too much money, Im always entertained, always doing something I like, no nagging, no useless shopping trips, none of the rubbish couples like to do.. Whats not to love?

0 comments

Make A Comment
top